|Birthday:||August 18, 1993|
|Birthplace:||Lismore, New South Wales|
|Behind the Scenes|
|2006-2007||Mortified||Brittany Flune||Main role|
|2008-2009||Trapped||Natasha Hamilton||Main role|
|2013||Jessie||Shaylee Michaels||One hour special event|
|Teen Beach Movie||McKenzie Fox||Main role; Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2013||The Philosophers||Beatrice||Main role|
|The Fosters||Callie Jacobs||Main Role|
|2015||Teen Beach 2||McKenzie Fox||Main role; Disney Channel Original Movie|
- Her parents names are Jill and Alex.
- She has a younger brother, Charlie.
- She was born in Lismore, New South Wales, Australia.
- She is 5'6".
- Her starsign is a Leo.
- She dated the youtube star Rudy Mancuso.
- She scored her first lead role at the age of twelve when she auditioned and got the part of Brittany Flune in the Australian television series, Mortified.
- She's a singer, songwriter and she plays the guitar.
- She enjoys travelling, ballet, jazz and hip hop dancing.
- In the summer, she enjoys road tripping.
- She and her co-star Ross are good friends off-screen.
- To play a teen surfer, Mack in the 2013 Teen Beach Movie, she took the help of a personal trainer. She didn’t know her part before the movie, and couldn’t even do push ups. So, a trainer was badly required for Maia. She did surfing for a month daily. So, it was like she spent most of her time in water for a month regularly. Subsequently, she did dance practice for a month again from 9 am to 5 pm.
| To view the Maia Mitchell gallery, click here.