Ross Lynch was born and raised in Littleton, Colorado, the second youngest of five siblings (Riker Lynch, Rydel Lynch, Rocky Lynch and youngest Ryland Lynch). He was educated at home from the fourth grade. He learned to play guitar and to sing. He is also the cousin of Derek and Julianne Hough.
|2009||Moises Rules||Himself||Winner, 1 episode|
|2011||A Day As Holly's Kids||Holly's Actual Kid 1||Short film|
|2011-2016||Austin & Ally||Austin Moon||Main role|
|2013||Teen Beach Movie||Brady||Lead role|
|Teen Beach 2|
- Ross is a size 9 shoe.
- Ross's star sign is Capricorn
- He has been dancing since he was five years old.
- He can play the guitar, piano, bass and drums.
- He loves to play ice-hockey.
- He had never been to Disney World until 2012.
- He had his first kiss when he was thirteen years old, in a short movie.
- His favorite color is yellow.
- His favorite candy is Cadbury Easter eggs.
- He is romantic, and loves to watch romantic movies. He believes in love at first sight.
- He and his family always goes to Keystone, Colorado at winter for a family skiing vacation.
- He likes free running and Japanese chewing gum.
- He is not picky with food. He will eat anything, as long as it is food.
- His favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian.
- His father is a meteorologist.
- He has never had a serious girlfriend.
- He took art lessons when he was 5 years old.
- He is scared to watch horror movies.
- He said he would date a fan.
- He drives a Prius car.
- He is good friends with Maia Mitchell offscreen.
| To view the Ross Lynch gallery, click here.