|Birthday:||October 26, 1966|
|Birthplace:||Bishopbriggs, Scotland, UK|
|Behind the Scenes|
Steve Valentine was born on October 26, 1966 in Bishopbriggs, Scotland. He is an actor and writer, known for Crossing Jordan (2001), A Christmas Carol (2009) and Spider-Man 3 (2007). He has been married to Inna Korobkina since August 28, 2010. They have one child. He was previously married to Shari Valentine.
- Worked as a DJ in Yugoslavia when he was 18.
- He has played a character named Nigel on at least four different TV shows: Silk Stalkings (1991), Martial Law (1998) (guest appearances), Crossing Jordan (2001) and The Good Guys (2010).
- Had two cats named Sidney and Troughton; awarded to now ex-wife Shari in the divorce.
- Hometown: Bishop Briggs, Scotland.
- He is a professional magician.
- He enjoys riding roller coasters, dancing and horseback riding.
- Married to Inna Korobkina (August 28, 2010).
- Is an award winning close up magician and has performed in Las Vegas, The World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood and in over twenty countries.
- He is 6' 4" (1.93 m)