|Tanner Ramon Morgan|
23 (Possibly older)
December 1, 1994
Beckett Morgan (dad) Paris Morgan (mother, deceased)
Dylan Morgan (younger brother, alive) Janelle Morgan (younger little sister, alive)
|Behind the Scenes|
Tanner Lewis Ready Danger (born Tanner Ramon Morgan) is the leading male character in Wet Side Story. He is originally supposed to catch Lela, the leading female character, but instead, accidentally catches Mack, which messes up the story line. He is portrayed by Garrett Clayton.
Tanner is a handsome, cute, gorgeous, quirky, funny, adorable, beautiful, and good looking all American guy. However, he's not the smartest. He's romantic, as shown when he wanted to write Mack a song. He always wanted to ride a motorcycle and thinks bikers aren't that bad.
Before Wet Side Story, In the real world, a young surfer named Paris fell in love with a biker named Beckett. They got married but at the wedding, Paris was clutching her stomach softly with embarrassment. It turns out she was pregnant before the wedding with a boy. She later went into labour with bad contractions at the hospital. Then Paris delivered a baby boy she named Tanner Ramon Morgan and brought him home from the hospital. Paris soon died when Tanner was 10 and his twin brother and sister Dylan and Janelle were infants. When Tanner grew up, he followed in his mother's footsteps and became a surfer after she died. In Wet Side Story, Tanner is the leader of the Surfers. His rivals, along with the rest of the surfers, are the Bikers. Both groups manage to work together in the end, though.
When Mack is transported into Wet Side Story, she falls into Tanner's arms instead of Lela. Tanner falls in love with Mack rather than Lela. Towards the end of the movie, Tanner ends up finding out that Lela is a better match for him rather than Mack. Tanner is seen in many songs and dance scenes along with the other Surfers and Bikers. He helps Lela get both groups, the bikers and surfers, to work together so they can help find Mack and Brady. In the end, Tanner, along with other bikers/surfers including Butchy and Struts, get stuck in the real world that Brady and Mack went back to.
- Main article: Tackenzie
Tanner and Mckenzie are friends and in the movie, Tanner falls in love with Mckenzie.
Brady and Tanner are very good friends, they are seen in the movie dancing and singing together.
- Main article: Tela
Lela and Tanner are two lovebirds who are boyfriend and girlfriend. They love each other dearly.
- Tanner has always wanted to ride a motorcycle.
- He is one of the six people that accidentally got stuck in the real world at the end of the first movie.
- He plays the guitar.
- He thinks he is "more pretty" than he is smart.
- The actor that portrayed him in Wet Side Story is revealed to be named Andrew Hart.
- He is considered the most cutest and most adorable Teen Beach Movie character besides Mack and Lela.
- The role of Tanner was originally going to be played by Ross Lynch.
- Tanner's mother, Paris died when Tanner was 10.
- Tanner has younger siblings who are twins, Dylan and Janelle. Dylan and Janelle make it through his and her life.
- His mother, Paris, was pregnant with Tanner at her wedding.
| To view the Tanner gallery, click here.