16 (Possibly older)
|Behind the Scenes|
Tanner Lewis Ready Danger is the leading male character in Wet Side Story. He is originally supposed to catch Lela, the leading female character, but instead, accidentally catches Mack, which messes up the story line. He is portrayed by Garrett Clayton.
Tanner is a handsome and good looking all American guy. However, he's not the smartest. He's romantic, as shown when he wanted to write Mack a song. He always wanted to ride a motorcycle and thinks bikers aren't that bad.
When Mack is transported into Wet Side Story, she falls into Tanner's arms instead of Lela. Tanner falls in love with Mack rather than Lela. Towards the end of the movie, Tanner ends up finding out that Lela is a better match for him rather than Mack. Tanner is seen in many song and dance scenes along with the other Surfers and Bikers. He helps Lela get both groups, the bikers and surfers, to work together so they can help find Mack and Brady. In the end, Tanner, along with other bikers/surfers including Butchy and Struts, get stuck in the real world that Brady and Mack went back to.
- Main article: Tackenzie
Tanner and Mckenzie are friends and in the movie Tanner falls in love with Mckenzie.
Brady and Tanner are very good friends, they are seen in the movie dancing and singing together.
- Main article: Tela
Lela and Tanner are two love birds that are boyfriend and girlfriend. They love each other dearly.
- Tanner has always wanted to ride a motorcycle.
- He is one of the six people that accidentally got stuck in the real world at the end of the first movie.
- He plays guitar.
- He thinks he is "more pretty" than he is smart.
- The actor that portrayed him in Wet Side Story is revealed to be named Andrew Hart.
- He is considered the most cutest and adorablest Teen Beach Movie character besides Mack and Lela
- The role of Tanner was originally going to be played by Ross Lynch.
| To view the Tanner gallery, click here.