Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wet Side Story|
Wet Side Story poster behind Brady.
PlotWet Side Story is set in the 1960s, about a rivalry between the surfers and bikers, fighting for control of the popular beach hangout, Big Mama's. But soon trouble arises when biker girl and sister of the biker leader, Lela, falls into the arms of Tanner, a surfer dude. The two soon fall in love. Throughout the movie, everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance.
- Tanner is the charming male leading character with a radiant smile but not the sharpest mind. He falls in love with Lela.
- Seacat is a member of the surfers.
- Giggles is a member of the surfers who loves to dance.
- Rascal is another member of the surfers.
- Kiki is a background member of the surfers.
- Lela is the sweet leading female character who falls in love with Tanner.
- Butchy is the leader of the biker clique, The Rodents. He is Lela's older brother and very protective of her.
- Lugnut is Butchy's sidekick.
- Chee Chee is Lela and Strut's good friend with a signature beehive hairdo.
- Struts is a biker girl who loves to strut in her hot pink high heels.
- Mack and Brady get washed into this movie after Mack attempts to swim a massive ocean wave and Brady goes after her to save her.
- Wet Side Story is Brady's favorite movie.
- Brady's favorite part of the movie is when Lela and Tanner's eyes meet.
- Brady's favorite song from this movie is Cruisin For A Bruisin.
- Wet Side Story is a parody of the musical film West Side Story and also parodies the typical beach party film which were popular in the 1960s.
- At of the end of Teen Beach 2, the movie no longer exsists, being replaced by Lela, Queen of the Beach